INTERESTED IN KRISTEN SPEAKING?
Kristen is available to speak at conference, retreats, seminars and other events for audiences of women, teens and/or parents of teens. Favorite topics include, but are not limited to: identity, worth, discipleship, parenting teens, social media and eating disorders. See the list below of some past events.
Past Speaking Events/Topics
- Discipling Teen Girls | Women’s Conference Workshop
- Reorienting Our Teens to the Truth Social Media Distorts | Mother/Daughter Dessert Event
- Freeing Girls From the Need to be Perfect | Men’s Breakfast
- Social Media & Teens | Church Parenting Seminar
- “And the Soul Knew It’s Worth: Resting in an Identity Secured in Christ” | Women’s Weekend Retreat
- Gospel Friendships | Ladies’ Luncheon
- NEDA Walk Speaker
- Oklahoma Eating Disorder Association’s Thinspiration Forum
- NEDA’s “Body Project” Facilitator
2017 Calendar of Events
19 | School Classroom Guest Speaker | Teens and Social Media & Body Image
29| National Eating Disorder Awareness Walk Speaker | Oklahoma City, OK | Myriad Gardens
29 | Face Time Release Date!
1 | Face Time Book Launch Party | Oklahoma City, OK | Bedlam BBQ | 7-9PM | Open to Public
8| Face Time Book Launch Private Party | Dallas, TX
20 | Face Time Book Launch Private Party | Nashville, TN
22 | Face Time Book Launch Private Party | Birmingham, AL
28 | Mental Health Awareness/Face Time | Kappa Kappa Gamma, University of Arkansas | Fayetteville
12 | Face Time Book Tour Talks, San Antonio, TX
13 | Face Time Book Tour Talks, Austin, TX (tentative)
26-28 | Rooted Ministry Conference | Dallas, Texas | Workshops #1 Social Media & Teens, #2 What Parents/Youth Leaders Need from Each Other